Monday, October 20, 2008

It Started Out So Well....

Ready to go eat breakfast with the Princesses at Norway in Epcot! Happy about it!



Not so sure anymore. Luci with Snow White, loving that Snow White knows it's her birthday but not sure about everything else.
More Princesses! Oh No! Luci hides under the table, sobbing. I want to go home NOW!!!
Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) talks to Luci under the table while signing the autograph book. This princess sounds just like her character in the Disney movie. Wow.
Mulan got her out from under the table, but Luci would have NOTHING to do with her. By the time we left, every cast member (that's what Disney employees are called) knew about Luci crying under the table! The boys had to make do with these gorgeous young ladies. Doesn't it look like they enjoyed their task? Jasmine from the movie Aladdin. Oh--and Bryan and JT!
Princess Aurora
Mulan
John reading the birthday card that was delivered to the table for Luci--they even brought a cupcake with Mickey sprinkles! For breakfast!
Later on, Luci and I headed out on our own. John took the boys to do the exciting rides. I changed Luci into something more comfortable. While she worked on this craft in the China pavilion, guess who showed up and came straight to Luci?! Mulan! Look who let Mulan get close!This is my FAVORITE picture of the entire day. (Mom--are you crying?)
JT mugging it up.

Bryan and JT playing Power City after the Spaceship Earth ride. It was a fun game.
Sweet photo
Waiting for Mom to get out of the bathroom.
Luci and I toured the World Showcase. When we came to Germany, Luci told me that "Maggie lives here." Audrey, you might want to check on Maggie--Luci said she saw her here! :)
Finding the next thing to do....which turned out to be the boat ride home to our resort. So far, the boat ride is her favorite "ride" at Disney.
Back at the room, loving that jewelry box. This was a few minutes before she finally passed out.



1 comment:

Denna said...

Oh Susan, I wish we were there with you guys. I love all the pictures. I love the one of John and Luci holding hands. I hate that Luci got scared, but maybe it was to many princesses for her to handle. JT and Bryan look like they are having fun. Thanks for sharing the pictures.