Friday, November 21, 2008

Cain and Abel are at it again...

Anyone with two boys can relate...well, most of you, anyway. My kids are not perfect. Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

Lion and Matey (rhymes with Bryan and JT) were arguing over something--doesn't matter what because it probably was nothing!

Lion comes and tells me that Matey had hit him and told him "you suck." (Sorry if that offends you; I don't like it but I don't think it's the worst word in the world.) Matey admitted to the sins, and part of his discipline was to write an apology to Lion, "and it better sound like you mean it." The apology made me laugh.

Here it is:
Dear Bryan,
I'm sorry I hit you and you do not suck.
J.T.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

That's so funny! You know....boys don't usually have a way with words like girls do. A girl's apology would've been 2 or 3 pages long! HA!