Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A New President

Here's our puzzle--did anyone else do one? I know my parents did. I could imagine Nana whooping with joy. :) If you worked on one of these puzzles, leave a message to let me know. I was surprised at the one who actually worked the most on our puzzle: Bryan! He understood the electoral college pretty well, and kept checking the internet news last night for updates on blue and red states. Talk about painless learning! Next presidential election, JT and Luci will be putting our map together. How to order a political puzzle here.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Love the puzzle! This has been a great time of easy learning for us as well! We did NOT take the day off yesterday but really learned about the election! I took all 5 kids with me to vote! Neil really took an interest in the whole process!

Buffi Young said...

Ok...I LOVE this puzzle!! Next election all our kiddos will probably understand it!!! I've got to get one!! Sophie was really into it this year. What a fun thing for you guys to do!

Papa said...

Nana didn't whoop it up but was pleased. We were especially grateful about the gracious and generous statements from all the big wigs - John McCain, Barack Obama, and George Bush - and we'll try not to rub it in!! God bless America!!

Love,
Mom and Dad