Here are some pictures from John's camping trip with Bryan and JT. I have a few more to show, but the doggoned computer won't upload them to blogger. They had a great time even though it rained/drizzled for much of the afternoon and evening on Friday. JT did great going camping without the added agitation of Corn Syrup. That meant mom making cookies from scratch instead of them eating Oreos--the homemade stuff was a big hit; plus finding a particular cocoa mix and John having to change his menu some (that is a big deal because for at least the past 18 years John has fixed the SAME menu!). At one point in the camping trip, JT called me on his cell phone, saying he couldn't find Daddy or anyone else in their group. After my heart re-started, he said "oh! there they are!" Apparently John and group didn't wait where they said they would when JT went into the bathroom. Thank goodness for those Trac phones! I make sure the boys keep them in their pockets on trips, turned off. They are instructed to turn them on if they ever get separated. JT did exactly what we asked them to do. Best money we've spent in a long time. Daddy got an ear-full from me.
Double click on the collage to see the pictures. John did better--69 photos plus one very short video! I'll put some other good pictures in another post. Wonky computer!

1 comment:
yall are some traveling people. Looks like a great time!!! I'll have to check out those trac phones too!!
Sorry I haven't done my "6th picture in my 6th folder yet" I'm so busy! It takes me an hour to catch up on everyones blogs each morning and then I'm done! Hopefully I'll get to it soon!!! Have a great week!
Post a Comment