Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
This is too hilarious! Kids just love having to help clean up, don't they? I made a trade-off with my two boys last Friday...they could exchange one school subject for one really good room cleaning. I got a spotless kitchen and bathroom plus a freshly dusted and vacuumed living room out of it! We called it "Life Skills." LOL
2 comments:
ROFL!!! I love this! This is *so* something one of mine would do! BWAA HAA! THanks for posting, I needed a giggle and to know I am not alone.....
This is too hilarious! Kids just love having to help clean up, don't they? I made a trade-off with my two boys last Friday...they could exchange one school subject for one really good room cleaning. I got a spotless kitchen and bathroom plus a freshly dusted and vacuumed living room out of it! We called it "Life Skills." LOL
Post a Comment