hippobottomus do I really need to tell you what this one means?
fraid I got this note on FaceBook today from our Super-Duper Librarian, Mrs. Jessica:
Mrs. Jessica making nametags at the first K4-K5 class this year. We love Jessica. She is a "natural" teacher. Luci with Kenzi and Sidney, all homeschool friends. (I love that Dalmatian outfit!)Susan- I have a new Luci-ism for you :) We talked about the letter and sound for F today. I had the children tell me words they knew that started with the letter. Luci raised her hand and said "fraid." I didn't quite understand so I asked her to say it again, and she say " "fraid"...you know Mrs. Jessica- I am "fraid" ...of monsters :)
Luci working on her assignment, and later, reading among the stacks.

1 comment:
Don't you just love the funny things kids say? *lol*
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment