Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Video Games

A big, new video game came out today.  The boys pre-ordered it at GameStop in our mall.  So, of course they had to be there at midnight to pick it up.   How nice of the shop to have a "game party," which the other moms and I thought should have been labeled a "torture your parents by keeping them up late" party.

Bryan and his 4 gaming buddies got there by 3 p.m. yesterday afternoon and secured the first places in line.  They had fun!  JT got there around 10:45 p.m. (he didn't get there on his own, Mommy had to got to drive him).  As soon as Luci got to sleep, we headed out the door.  John got to go to bed at a decent time.  Lucky him.

Bryan and JT were nice enough to let me snap their picture with my cell phone, and they even talked to me a little bit.  I was not totally shunned.  However, I nearly got my arm broken when I tried to take my photo with the boys. 

Got it!  Bryan (the blurry one) and JT head out through the mall after getting their ridiculously priced precious game.

No comments: