Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Math-U-See

First, let me say how much I love Math-U-See.  This is our first year with M-U-S.  I wish we had started this particular curriculum years ago with the boys.  All three kids are using the program with no problems at all at this point in the year.  We are almost finished with the first quarter of the year.

Luci is working on Kindergarten stuff, with the Primer program.  Here she is learning place value of hundreds, tens and ones.  Amazing. 


Math-U-See is one of those things I wish I had thought of first. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like something I should look into! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this program!! I too wish I had used it with my oldest.

KT said...

I am waiting for ours to arrive in the mail! Glad to hear you love it, I can't wait to start!