Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's a Banner Day!

This happened on the way to town today:

First, JT told me that he was, um, not exactly right on a subject that he brought up.  I nearly wrecked the car when he told me that.  It's as close as he's gonna get to saying, "I was wrong."

Then, on the return trip, he started singing (another first!) a song he made up himself.  One of the verses included, I was reading a book.  Nearly went off the road again!

And what else could make today better?  The weather turned cold!  It might not last long, but I'm enjoying it...along with those gorgeous leaves, which you can see in the photo above.  That's JT working on flying a kite, with all those beautiful trees in the background.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't know if men are physically capable of admitting they are wrong! ;) *rofl*

Enjoy the colder weather. I, for one, miss the sunshine! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Toyin O. said...

Yes, I agree with Julie:)