I couldn't get these photos uploaded on the other post. Finally figured out why: John was signed in to his google email, which derailed my attempts. So, anyways, here is the rest of the Zoo trip.
Luci and Kenzi on the carousel
Luci and Kenzi holding hands (yes, Kenzi's mom and I both took strollers...it's easier than listening to the girls whine...whine...whine about all the walking. Now, if we could just get the mommies to quit whining....)
Kenzi, Luci and Mamie (and an unnamed boy) watching the Penguins as they eat their lunch.
The Three Amigos
Tiger watching. These tigers just seemed too close for us mommies to feel comfortable.
On the way home...she was out like a light before we got to the Mississippi line! 163 miles home, and she slept for about 145 of them.
This is not from the field trip. We had to make a milk run early Saturday. So happy to go to Piggly Wiggly! She has an outfit for every occasion. (As a side note, that little Prius did very well in the gas department! We had driven 100 miles before starting this trip. Then 326 miles round-trip to the zoo, and we still had 75 miles left on the meter. We got 8 gallons of gas after our trip to the Pig. Happy with that!!)
I did not want to take my big camera on the zoo trip. I'm glad I left it at home. These photos (and those from ZOO part 1) were taken with my cell phone. It's not a smart phone, has a little camera, but I think it did just fine for the daylight photos I took. If you disagree, it's not necessary to let me know. :)








1 comment:
We always take the wagon for Amanda's little legs, when we go to the zoo. She tires out so easily!!!
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment