Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Happy Birthday TWO YOUS
Ready to Party! JT turned 11 on Sunday and Bryan turned 15 on Monday.
Decked out in Ratatouille birthday hats. It was a great movie!
WOW!! Cell phones! We got the boys pay-as-you-go phones. We bought their first set of minutes and the rest is up to them. They are going to more activities without us, and I think this is a great safety net. Can you tell JT is excited? Bryan looks pretty pleased, too.
Bryan had two friends spend the night on his birthday. (I can't find the photo of all of you guys together, I'm sorry!) Luci was a scream at supper that night. We'd say just one word or a phrase and she'd crack up with laughter. It was a hoot!
Luci's first popsicle...I actually found some without any artificial colors or flavors. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment