Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Mystic Swirl--The Movie
The movie that Bryan got to work on in February premiered last Saturday! Here's a link to the film: http://concretedream.com/mysticswirl.html. Everyone who worked on the project got a copy. There is a link on the film's website to buy a copy, but they are out of stock! I was going to get one for the Grandparents....guess you need to visit to see the movie (hint, hint!).
Bryan's name on screen: Production Assistant and...
as an Extra. We hope that Bryan will be able to someday see his dream come true and have his name as Producer/Director on a nationally released film.
One of our homeschool friends, Logan, played Megan--she also was Helen Keller this year (she was the youngest Helen ever, too!). When she is famous, I'll be able to say "I knew her when...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment