Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet Things

Luci is out of her crib, and into a toddler bed. She loves it because it is similar to the little beds in the Chinese Mei Mei DVD we watch. (You can look up Mei Mei DVDs--Learn Chinese with Mei Mei--on Amazon.com.) This is Sunday during her nap. Look at those toes!


Today we were at the YMCA. She loves going into the Child Watch (the boys call it "Baby Jail") and playing with the baby dolls and coloring. It wasn't always this way; she was home for 6 months before she'd let me leave her there. She visits twice a week while JT has his karate class. Today while we were leaving, I said, "Say good-bye to your teachers." She did that, and then saw a toddler even smaller than herself. Luci walked up to the cute little girl and said, "Bye-bye, Little Sweetheart."

I am always mixing up the children's names. When you add that third kid, you will never get their names right again. Luci walked up to Bryan yesterday and couldn't get him to pay attention to her. No wonder. She was calling him JT!


I forgot this photo the other day: JT kissing the ground after one of Bryan's driving practices.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNY! I can see Ben doing the same thing someday!

Sonya