Tuesday, July 03, 2007

People We Love in Idaho

It takes Luci time to warm up to new folks...family is no exception. When she does finally let you close enough to hold her, well, that is special. Here is Luci with some of her favorite people from Idaho. Nana and Luci
Audrey Vivian with Luci Vivian
Papa and Luci
Luci figured out that Papa did, indeed, have hair...
"He have eyebrows and moustache!"
and eventually found the hair on the back of Papa's head.

Aunt Janet felt pretty special. So did Luci.

Janet could get Luci to belly laugh. That was really fun to watch!

Of course I had to go see the church where John and I were married. Luci wanted to go inside to "see the kissy-kissy" take place and was really disappointed when I put her back in the van instead.

There will be more photos of the favorite Bryan cousins...who live in Idaho. There are favorite cousins in Massachusetts and Washington that we didn't get to see. And, don't forget all of the Willingham cousins, who are too numerous to count! :)

More photos later when I have time to post.

No comments: