Monday, December 10, 2007

How to Survive the Dentist

First of all, pick the right dentist. We go to Dr. Norvell. He is a hoot! That is his big foot next to Luci's little one. The boys love this dentist and his staff At nearly every visit the kids wear Dracula teeth or those awful Bubba teeth, and when told to "open wide" they give Miss Tammy (the hygienist) and Dr. Norvell a jolt.
The last time we were in the office, they checked Luci's teeth from a distance--she was screaming, and they just peered into her mouth ("Looks fine to me!"). Today she did great. I was so surprised. Miss Tammy promised bubbles if Luci did well, so I think that little carrot on a stick worked very well.



Miss Tammy, Luci and the LOOT!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

LUCI!!! You are SUCH a big girl!!! I am VERY proud of you and GREAT that you had NO cavities!!!

Julie Young said...

How sweet! I love that last picture!