Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our LadyBug Group--Families with Children from China

We had a very good time at our Families with Children from China Christmas party today. Many thanks to Lisa Rhodes, Susan Stafford and Kristy VanRennsaler (sorry, I am pretty sure I spelled that wrong) for the crafts, drinks and main entree, plus all the hard work you did putting it together.

I think I have another "target child" for the Feingold Diet--Luci. She got into cupcakes that had lots of green and some red coloring, and who knows what else. Oh, and don't forget those bright orange Cheetos. She was the only one who was not able to sit during the 'Twas the Night Before Christmas reading. I had taken about 15 pictures during that time (in hopes that I'd have a couple turn out nicely) and in every one, she is in a different position and in one, she is running from the group.

No comments: