Why I love living in Greenhill: Tonight at 8:44, I discovered Luci had no more Huggies sleeping diapers. I made the executive decision to run to Foodland and get some more (John is in Cullman visiting lots of relatives). The store closes at 9 pm, and I was back home with the diapers by 8:55. Wow, I love living close to a grocery store!
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
JT, Luci, and Why I Love Greenhill
First of all, JT got a basket!! during one of his games today. We all cheered! He said I was the loudest of all the parents. Of course. His team tied one game, which was considered a win by the parents. Remember, these other teams are like giants.
Here is Luci sitting? and listening? to 'Twas the Night Before Christmas during our party today. I am going to have to get strict with her diet--the Feingold diet worked wonders with Mr. Energizer Bunny, aka Bryan. If you have a child whom you think might be afflicted with adhd, do yourself a favor and check out the website. It is a non-medical adhd intervention. Just a change of diet. And you can eat junk food.
Why I love living in Greenhill: Tonight at 8:44, I discovered Luci had no more Huggies sleeping diapers. I made the executive decision to run to Foodland and get some more (John is in Cullman visiting lots of relatives). The store closes at 9 pm, and I was back home with the diapers by 8:55. Wow, I love living close to a grocery store!
Why I love living in Greenhill: Tonight at 8:44, I discovered Luci had no more Huggies sleeping diapers. I made the executive decision to run to Foodland and get some more (John is in Cullman visiting lots of relatives). The store closes at 9 pm, and I was back home with the diapers by 8:55. Wow, I love living close to a grocery store!
Labels:
Basketball,
Feingold Diet,
Greenhill,
Hyperness,
JT,
Luci
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go JT! You're awesome!
Monica
Post a Comment