
Just heard from John--he is stuck in Dallas until about 10:30. He had no idea there was any bad weather. I can't get my email to open, so I'm telling you this way (sorry, everybody else). I tried to make the photo above bigger, but it won't, so there. We are in the NW corner of AL (you already knew that) but we are not yet in the red area (tornado watch). So that is good news. John thinks he'll get into Huntsville around midnight. Try not to worry. we do have that nifty safe room if we need it, and I am terrified of the storms so you know I'll be "weather-aware" tonight. Our weather--you can refresh the page and see where the storm line is currently. Once that red line that is about to get to Memphis gets through us, the bad stuff will be past.

No comments:
Post a Comment