Thursday, February 07, 2008

Moms Just Aren't Supposed to Get Sick

It's the flu ... it must be, it feels too bad to be just a cold. The symptom checker on WebMD.com comes out with me more on the flu side. I don't think I'd still be feeling this bad with a cold. Moms just aren't supposed to get sick! I searched for quite a while to find a clip-art of a sick mom and this was as close as I got....







I didn't realize how much John does for me here until he got home last night ... and even though he was dog-tired, he still did the supper dishes for me and even did his own laundry from his suitcase. How nice was that?!












The boys started in on the schoolwork they have put off while Daddy was gone and I was too sick to care about. John has a few more trips this Spring...army stuff...and the boys are thinking, "Wow! More vacation days!" No way, guys. If you want any summer vacation at all, you're going to have to buckle down.












Some pictures of John's trip coming in a later post.

4 comments:

Abby said...

I'm sorry your sick! I've been sick since Monday, and I don't know when I'm going to feel better.
Phooey on the Flu! :(

Abby

Abby said...

PS...I have been making my girls do some school stuff in workbooks & read. We've been taking to many breaks, I'm afraid.

Abby

mommy24treasures said...

so sorry you haven't felt well.

Sonya said...

BUMMER! I am so sorry! There are TONS of sickos here in Decatur too. All the youth who went to DNOW last weekend are either sick with really bad colds, the real flu, or stomach stuff!!!!

READY FOR SUMMER!

Sonya