Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We Had Snow!

We did have more snow! It was flurry-ing all morning. It didn't even stick, but we had lots of fun--you Northerners from all over will think we are so funny, but we go nuts over any snow. John called home from work to see if we had plenty of milk, eggs and bread...the staples everyone here seems to go out and buy every time snow is in the forecast. I'm pretty sure he was just teasing me....


Bryan's self-portrait. His favorite subject, by the way.

Yes, JT is still in his robe....Now, see, don't you all want to homeschool? (really, though, he is dressed completely underneath)
My favorite girl in the whole wide world. I love that hat! (Can you see what her shirt says? "Good looks run in the family")

1 comment:

Just Mairs said...

Love the shirt! We all need those - I've always said my JT is the spittin' image of me which is where he gets his good looks! Luci MUST take after her mum too!