Don't pass out at the number of photos--this started out as 146!
Hannah and Luci

Tyler and JT. The boys have karate together and are on the same soccer team this season.

JT on a bed of nails

JT being eaten by a big mouth bass (I thought Tom might like this one!--Stevie Mattoon's "my daddy caught a bass.")

Look how small Luci is! Luci and Bryan
.JPG)
My, how she's grown!

Bryan in his DNA research class.


JT playing Tippi Hedren in
The Birds....oh wait, these are butterflies!

Love those bubbles!

JT shows off his strength--this machine shows the use of pulleys.

Bryan doing the same thing!

Luci playing in the area just for little folks. She loved this area.

Dressing up!

An eel. This looks just like the animal that the evil seawitch Ursula in
The Little Mermaid used as servants
. I was amazed at how good Disney got this ugly thing.

Octopus--I edited the photo some to make the icky parts show up better. I wasn't allowed to use a flash there.

The closest my kids will get to a school lunch room! Tyler is inbetween Bryan and JT.

Luci's ready to go!

Luci and Hannah in front of the magic wall. I figure someone who did drugs came up with this exhibit.

JT and Luci play with the water feature. This was lots of fun for me, too.

Tired! Let's go home!

Luci playing with Elisha, another homeschool friend.

Luci with the pin wall. Look at that flat face--I think she's part Miao with that flat face.

JT showing his class.

Luci was not impressed with the turtles.

JT and Tyler in the wind tunnel. Hannah was in there, too, I don't know where she disappeared to.
3 comments:
OK...where is this? I want to take my kids!! It looks like SO much FUN!!!!! GREAT pics!!
Buffi
This place looks like a blast! So...if I bring all the kids down can we stay with you and go to this museum?!
looks like a really great field trip!
Post a Comment