Go, Luci!!
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Saturday
Saturday was a big day here. First, an Easter egg hunt at church.
Go, Luci!!
Found one! I don't know if you can see, but Luci's tongue is sticking out--I guess it is an "egg-locator." (Notice how well they are hidden! ha ha. This area was for the young kids, so eggs were easy to find.)
Showing off her treasures...
and trading the stuff with fake colors (like that bubble gum above) for a present from the Easter Bunny.
The big kids got to play fun games to earn some candy. (JT traded his fake color stuff for money--he was not interested in rubber duckies!) Here's JT with Britt during an egg race.
Afterwards, John took the kids to a new park in town. They had a blast! (so did I--I "ran off" to have some time alone!) Bryan, you know if I'd been there, you would have gotten in trouble for this....
Go, Luci!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a fun day!
I can't believe that you would want time alone! HA! :)
looks like a really big day, but a super fun one!
Post a Comment