Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Love it. Where did you get those?
Too cute! I need a copy of the first one! I'm an official hs mom again this year (tried private last year). It's great to be back!Take care!Tammy
Hey! You found my shirt! I've been looking for that!
LOVED THESE!!!
ps...email me with your home emailleave a comment or something and I won't post it. :)OR...email me at new email - snapshot006@gmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it. Where did you get those?
Too cute! I need a copy of the first one! I'm an official hs mom again this year (tried private last year). It's great to be back!
Take care!
Tammy
Hey! You found my shirt! I've been looking for that!
LOVED THESE!!!
ps...email me with your home email
leave a comment or something and I won't post it. :)
OR...email me at new email - snapshot006@gmail.com
Post a Comment