Today was the day slated for Luci's party. John took the kids swimming in this fantastic pool here at the Boardwalk. Luci actually went down the ginormous slide by herself on Sunday when we first got here. You end up shooting out of the clown's mouth (that's her popping out in the second picture--John's catching her). She liked it, but only once! Never again!
The view from our window. The Tower of Terror from Disney's Hollywood Studios (used to be called Disney MGM Studios) and its water tower are in the background. Can you see the Mickey ears on the water tower?

When they got back from the pool, they found the dining area decorated for a party! It was hard keeping everything hidden all week from a certain birthday girl. Today we saw more smiles than we'd seen all week.
The last of this collage is from the Olive Garden. Luci got two Cinderellas--one baby and one all grown up, plus one of Tinkerbell's friends with dark hair ("Her hair's like mine!"). Double click to enlarge the collage.
Trying to get Luci into the car to go to dinner. She did not want to leave--she thought we weren't coming back. Saturday morning is going to be hard.

Did I mention that I got locked out of our room while everyone was at the pool? I went out to put up a balloon and slam! I called downstairs from a house phone and a manager came up to let me in. The phone started ringing. I showed the man my Boardwalk key card with my name, and I wanted to get the phone! He said, "Show me a picture ID. If this is your room, you'll know where it is." I'm glad he takes his job very seriously, but wowzer, I had a party to get ready for!
The view from our window. The Tower of Terror from Disney's Hollywood Studios (used to be called Disney MGM Studios) and its water tower are in the background. Can you see the Mickey ears on the water tower?
The last of this collage is from the Olive Garden. Luci got two Cinderellas--one baby and one all grown up, plus one of Tinkerbell's friends with dark hair ("Her hair's like mine!"). Double click to enlarge the collage.
Trying to get Luci into the car to go to dinner. She did not want to leave--she thought we weren't coming back. Saturday morning is going to be hard. Did I mention that I got locked out of our room while everyone was at the pool? I went out to put up a balloon and slam! I called downstairs from a house phone and a manager came up to let me in. The phone started ringing. I showed the man my Boardwalk key card with my name, and I wanted to get the phone! He said, "Show me a picture ID. If this is your room, you'll know where it is." I'm glad he takes his job very seriously, but wowzer, I had a party to get ready for!

4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time! Cant Lucy just bring a few of the Princesses back with her??!
:-)
KT
LOVE all the pix!!!! I know Luci is having an amazing b'day!!! You guys are doing so many special things!!!! Sorry you got locked out of your room...don't you hate when things like that happen?!?! Glad it worked out ok for ya!!! Hope yall continue to have a great time!!
Blessings,
Buffi
Wow-what an awesome birthday for a special girl! I'm so glad you guys are having such a great time.
Tammy
Happy Birthday! Looks like you guys are having a great time!!!!
Sandy
Post a Comment