A beautiful little girl was born in a little village in
Guizhou Province, China.

We used to play "Kiss the Baby" to get Luci used to being touched by us. It is still a fun game.

Now, she returns the favor!

Having a "Fashion Show" in our hotel on the way home from Disney. We found this cute Princess costume at Cracker Barrel (of course!). This is the most I've seen her smile all week long. I'm so glad she loves
going home.
6 comments:
Precious! Happy Birthday, sweet Luci!
Love,
Monica
Happy Birthday Luci. You look so beautiful!!!!
Happy Birthday! What a wonderful way to celebrate!
That first picture brought me to tears. Luci's cheeks look like My sweet Nikolai's. I still miss him every day...my heart still aches every day.
I am so happy you have Luci...she is such a special little girl and she is so lucky to have you. Maybe your nexty trip to DW won't be so frightening...LOL
happy birthday luci, glad to see you all had great time in disney, guees what it snowed here way too early for me. now the rest of week is suppose to be nice. happy halloween.
Happy Birthday Luci!!!!
Love,
Claire (and Keri)
Post a Comment