
Wouldn't ya know? Luci and I both have COLDS. We leave in a few days for Disney! Luci's been whiny and clingy today, not like herself. (Clingy, yes, it's normal. Whiny, no.) She told me today that she didn't even want to meet the Princesses!
.
This is serious.
.
I did finally talk her into a McDonald's Happy Meal at Downtown Disney, and going shopping with her birthday money (thank you, Nana and Papa!). Even when she's sick, she still wants to go shopping for a tiara.

5 comments:
OH I hope you both get better before your trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! Happy Shopping, Luci!
Love,
Monica
oh I hope you feel better quick, the colds just left here and I don't want them back!!!!
Your blog makes me laugh, right when I need it! :-)
Hope you are both feeling better soon!
KT
I hope you both get better soon and enjoy your trip!!!
The sleeve thing is very familiar at our house too!
After going back and looking at pictures of your daughter just before her second birthday I am convinced that my daughter is Bouyei too (also from Guizhou). There are several pictures that look so much like my Naomi - especially the eyes, forehead and hairline. You have no idea how happy this has made me.
Thanks!
Julie
Post a Comment