We get to go to Disney World very soon! I am so excited. We will celebrate Luci's birthday a few days early, and wow, she is getting the Princess treatment!We've got an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for nails, makeup and hair...A birthday lunch at Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends...Breakfast with the Princesses in the Norway Pavillion at Epcot...
I am so excited, probably more so that Luci. I got off the phone this morning with our Disney helpers at Disney Vacation Club and jumped for joy at getting the birthday lunch figured out.
(If you look into Disney Vacation Club, tell them we sent you, we'll both get a reward!)
Mickey picture from here.

6 comments:
Is this a sign? We are SERIOUSLY considering a trip to Disney. We have Fall break in 2 weeks. As great as Sydney's Make a Wish trip was I think she was confused about the true destination of the Mickey Boat, she was expecting to see the castle. And now you go a post this;)
Do you have a timeshare or did you purchase a week from someone else?
Your trip sounds great!
Sandy
Sounds like so much fun.
OH I am so jealous!! We are planning to take LM in a couple more years! My boys LOVED Disney when they were little!!
I know you'll have so much FUN!!
Love,
Monica
we are going at the end of NOV can't wait:):):) Our homeschool group goes and we get the tickets a little discounted and the kids attend a class one morning. FUN.
Anyway, we have never splurged on dinners or bouttique stuff but I am thinking maybe I would like a lunch, I wonder if its too late for me to book something?
I just did a post about digital scrapbooking here is the link:
http://mommy24treasures.blogspot.com/2008/10/scrapbookingphotography-for-those.html
if the link doesnt work, look on my sidebar under previous posts I just did it about 3 posts ago or so. I think you would enjoy the program I use.
We head to see the Mouse in early February! I can NOT wait!!! :)
Post a Comment