.
JT helped carry John's pack. It was about a third of JT's weight. Whew!
Guess who?
Waiting and watching the Weather Channel.
After John boarded the plane, the kids and I went to Cracker Barrel. It's become a tradition. We all did well today. I'm sure we'll have our moments of upset, but today was good. Luci is our shot of hilarity all the time. I'm sure the people in the boarding area were very happy to see that the 4-year-old Energizer Bunny was not getting on the plane! Ask her, and she'll tell you her Daddy is going to "Affana-affanistan."



5 comments:
Thinking of you and your family!
KT
You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, please let me know!!
Love,
Monica
Wow...we're praying for you guys! Thank you for the sacrifice that you ALL make for our country and our families to be safe! We will be keeping you all in our prayers!!! What a blessing!! Glad you did good at Cracker Barrel! I cannot IMAGINE having Mark leave like that. It definitely takes a very special person to do what you guys are doing. Thank you!
OH...and as far as the snow this morning...we were SO hoping to see it...sigh...but we didn't!!! Oh well...maybe next time!! :) Us "Alabamianas" are crazy aren't we?!?! (hee hee) We'd just like to get a good snow fall every once in a while, right?!?!
Hope you guys have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Buffi
It's so nice to see a pic of you Susan!
We're thinking about you and praying for you.
good grief, Susan - where have I been?! I didn't even know John had been deployed again - how long will it be this time? You will certainly be in our prayers! You always amaze me at how you handle this. How 'bout a road trip to MD this time?!...no, really - let's do it!! I promise not to feed anyone corn syrup!
Post a Comment