Poor Baby!
JT looked a little unsettled tonight, so I asked him, "How are you doing, JT?"
He sat in my lap and said, "Why is it when my Dad goes on a trip, they show lots of commercials of kids with their dads?" He sobbed, and I hugged. Poor Baby!
I know how he feels! I was 10 when my Dad had his big trip to the SE Asia area. Too many memories.
Poor Baby!, second round:
Bryan caught what the rest of us had just in time to miss a big teen trip with our church. A 4 day trip to Gatlinburg, for a huge Christian teen conference. Poor Baby.
I am trying to look at the money lost from this and last week's dinner (also at church, the annual teen dinner for the parents) as not a big deal. It would cost about the same to take all three kids to the doctor. (Last week I almost took both JT and Luci to the doc but they got better.) We still all have coughs. I'm so sorry Bryan is missing this super weekend. Last year he came home from that trip closer to God and with lots of great ideas and thoughts swirling around in his handsome head.

No comments:
Post a Comment