It could be worse...some places like Chatham Islands (east of New Zealand) and Kathmandu are some hours and 45 minutes different! At least Af ghan istan keeps up with our Daylight Savings Time (which I think is nuts and worthy of a different post) so I don't have to memorize two different equations.
What is funny is that Luci can keep track of the time difference better than John does on most days--when John calls in the morning, Luci tells him, "Good night, Daddy! It's morning for us, and you are going to bed." That is hilarious to her, and she giggles every time. John often forgets what time of day it is for us, and what day it is. Luci always remembers. I figure John has more on his mind than Luci does.
Interesting sites: World Clock

2 comments:
I love these!! You knew I would.
Love,
Dad
I have talked to John several times since he has been gone and I think he has asked me what day it was EVERY time. LOL!
Post a Comment