We had a special little lunch for Valentine's. Usually we just give the kids a card and maybe a little candy. This year was different somehow--I'm sure some of it has to do with our little love-bug, Luci, who is so much into love, flowers, love, special things and
love.
.
The boys put their allowance together and got Luci a stuffed animal. I didn't notice the heart-shaped plate in the background until I looked at the picture. Perfect!

Luci arranging the doggy's bow for the photo. You can see her gluten-free pizza, cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter (thanks for doing that, JT!).

The rest of the table. The presents for the boys? Each boy got his own heart-shaped Papa John's pizza. The way to a boy's heart is through his stomach!

My favorite Valentine...a few weeks ago he sent a letter to his Daddy that said, "Mom is being so mean! Don't believe what she says!" So I really liked this one! It says,
"...And the best mom of the year award goes to...Susan Willingham (my mom) Love: J.T."
1 comment:
Sweet!!! I like the pizza shape.
Post a Comment