I'm thankful today for second chances. (See yesterday's post, OK, so I spoke too soon.)
I'm also thankful for prayer. It is such a calming thing, talking to the One who made everything. When we travel (which includes the 25 minute drives to town on regular days at home) the kids are usually busy watching a DVD, and I pray. Yesterday, the 10-hour trip made for some good praying time.
Today, please join me in praying for Ann, a fellow blog reader. She is having surgery tomorrow, so please pray that it is successful and that Ann recovers quickly.
Ann let me know she is one of our readers after that post on the red dots on the map (see this Thirty Days of Thanks). I also heard from Sarah, who explained how the dots in Israel got there. :) And hey, Brandi and Julie! Remember Ann today and tomorrow, please. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment