Sunday, August 22, 2010

Too Busy to Write

Aw, man!  I love to write.  Even if no one is reading but me (but John, you should be reading! You had better let me know that you saw this), I love to blather on.

It's just been too busy lately to write as much as I'd like.  School, working at church once a week, karate, homeschool group, what else--there has to be something else.  Constant juggling act.  Add to that the constant, "He's bothering me!" "He's breathing funny!"  "He's breathing!" (not kidding on that one) and all the touching and climbing on mommy.  There is only so much physical touch I can take (tickling is torture! and don't you dare touch my neck). Noise, too.  Sensory Integration Disorder is what they call it. 

So, I am feeling overwhelmed lately.  Ready to crash by 6 p.m.  Thank God for John who does the dishes after supper! If not for that gift of service, I think we'd be up to our elbows in dirty dishes. 

Well, tomorrow morning is karate at the Y, and then lessons with all three kids.  So I had better get to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I sign off,  I will leave you with a Luci-ism from this past week:

Chip-Chat: small talk.  As in,

Mommy, I want to have all my friends over to play.  Then all you mommies can sit around and chip-chat.

No comments: