Tuesday, October 26, 2010

iii SIX iii

Luci is six today, and so excited! Today is her first birthday party with friends. It has a Princess theme. Here she is in her Jasmine outfit, from the movie Aladdin.


Luci has on lipstick but that's it for makeup.  Gorgeous.  You can still see her tan lines from our time in Florida.

The cake request?  A wedding cake, but not a real wedding cake, Mama, because I am not getting married!!  It had to have three tiers.  The top tier is a cupcake.  And we are not pointing out the flaws, because I can see every one, thank you.  :)   I used India Tree food coloring for the pink and chlorophyll for the green.  The roses are from Wilton and have no artificials in them! 


1 comment:

Julie said...

AWESOME cake! So pretty!!! ... I don't think I could do that one! *lol*

Happy birthday to the Princess!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/