That's me. I am the planner in our household.
We are on vacation right now. Vero Beach. Had the whole trip planned for months.
Reservations, hotel on the way (it's a 14 hour trip), saved up gas money, map (TomTom does that now--I used to get a AAA triptik).
The lists were all in my head until Friday night (we left Saturday morning). Everyone was given a list of things to bring to me to put in the suitcases: so many t-shirts, shorts, swimsuit, underwear. Meals for supper were pre-cooked, frozen and packed in the ice chest; just buy a few things like milk, eggs and sandwich meats when we get to town. All John had to do himself was put his laptop and shaving kit in the van.
Last night, JT asked me if I had nail clippers.
I told him, "Go ask Daddy."
JT was incensed! "Mo-o-o-m! He has no clue what you packed!"
"Yes, but he has a shaving kit. There might be some clippers in there."
"oh."

4 comments:
Sounds like my house! All my husband had to do is pack himself, but everytime we get somewhere, he wants to know why I didnt pack his______ (fill in blank with whatever he forgot). Men... :-)
I don't think I would trust Joe to even pack his shaving stuff. *lol* ... That man is so dependent on me to do these things. ;)
Have fun on your trip!
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Wow!!! I'm impressed!!
Logistician!!
I didn't even know that was a word, and now my daughter is one!!
Love it,
Dad
Hope you are having a great trip!!!!
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment