Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Field Trip!

Okay, so I have used that title before.  It's hard to come up with something new every time.

Today we went to the Indian Mound Museum. John came with us!  Here are some shots.  (Ignore the dates on the photos, John's camera is showing the wrong date.)

Funny, how it looks like Spring in this photo.  It really is November 17th.
JT's in there somewhere.  All the other photos had him looking rather blurry.
Bryan's comment of the day:  "It looked like a big pile of dirt last year, and it still looks like a big pile of dirt."

Handsome gent:

Loved how this photo looks like the docent has the arrow going straight up her nose!  The lady was not used to homeschool groups.  Poor lady.  I'm sure she's telling someone at dinner tonight how unruly our group was--all ages blended together and none of them knew how to line up!
I mostly saw the backs of the kids.
Going up the Mound.  All three of ours are in there somewhere.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like fun! Hope the kids enjoyed it! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/