Sunday, November 21, 2010

Luci-isms

Gold Fish -- a card game you might know as "Go Fish."

ORD-a-mints --things you hang on a Christmas tree.  (Yes, we put our tree up already!  That little sock is one that Bryan wore in 1992.  One of his socks from today could double as a tree-carrier!  And I just noticed that I put the wrong year on his itty-bitty sock!  Maybe I dated it for the actual year it was first put on the tree?  I'm going with that.)


And, heard at McDonald's the other day:

Me, leaning down in Luci's face:  If we order a Happy Meal, you must eat the burger this time!

Luci:  If I don't, are you going to put a curse on me?

Maybe we ought to watch fewer fairy tale movies??

1 comment:

Julie said...

The curse of the uneaten burger! ... *lol* ... Soooo cute!

Love the baby sock idea! Wish I had thought of that!

http://scrapgrrl.com/