Our present to Luci was a trip to Birmingham to see Disney Princesses on Ice. (Daddy went to work, the boys went to work in the Friendship Center, and I got to go have fun with Luci.) Impressive show, and lots of fun. Luci and I left home at 6:30 a.m.(yawn--Mama, we can't go now! It's still night time. No one is up yet!!)
Favorite parts:
Kenzi and Mamie were there, too! Here Luci is with Kenzi.
Oh My! Wonderful show!
I got off easy on the buying spree...there is always TONS of stuff to buy at these things. I only got sucked into getting Luci some cotton candy (she is in love with it! that was her first exposure to cotton candy) and it came with a Micky Mouse crown. The glowing wand, necklaces and bracelets I bought a few days earlier at the Dollar Tree--total cost for those was $3. Worth every penny.
Wowzer, Disney does a show right. Maleficent's dragon (from Sleeping Beauty) breathed fire!
And the dragon lit the ice on fire!
Tinkerbell is in the golden coach as the Princesses and their Princes skate the finale (this was just before the fireworks went off!).
When we got home, Luci wanted to try the hair paint that I got on sale after Halloween. She was hoping for bright pink, but on such dark hair it does not match up to her imagination.
Luci's drawing of one of the Princesses ice skating.
Worth every penny and even getting up so early....Life is good with a SIX year old daughter!

1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! Bet my little Amanda would love it! :)
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment