~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nearly every Friday, our homeschool group has something planned. Some things are planned locally and may be as simple as a playdate (bring your own picnic) in a local park. Some are more involved and require traveling and/or spending money on admissions to a zoo or science discovery center or historic location.
Last Friday, September 30th, we met at a local park that has a few rides for the kids. We got a special rate of $3 for all the rides the kids wanted on a carousel, a train around the park, and a mini-teeny-tiny roller coaster. Luci was excited about the carousel, asked a hundred questions about the train, and was adamant about staying off the roller coaster.
JT was my baby-sitter (I didn't really want to ride). He was a good sport and was the best big brother that day!




1 comment:
That is a lot of posts... I have a LOT on my blog too. I just checked and right now there are 3656 posts on my blog. *rofl* ... Now THAT'S a lot of rambling! ;)
http://scrapgrrl.com/
Post a Comment