Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thanks, Dad!

Well, I broke our printer today. I followed the instructions from the internet, very carefully, but I broke it anyway. Panicking, I turned around, wondering how I was going to explain this to John. Hooray! What did I see but the printer Dad gave me when we left Idaho! Thanks, Dad, for not needing the printer that came with your system...or, thanks for liking your old printer better than the new one. I got it hooked up and working, all by myself. I feel smart.

We have a nice computer desk built-in to the house. It was what I requested when we were figuring out cabinets. On either side of the desk are very large cabinets with adjustable shelving. One side has the computer hardware and thingy that receives the signal from the satellite dish. The left side has the printer and paper, as you can see in the above photograph. I love this desk!

1 comment:

Denna said...

Susan, Send me your email address and I will send you a copy of the words I put in Brooke's life book. You are welcome to use any of it you want. I have a email in my address book, but I was not for sure if it was you or not. It seems like I have got yours before. I hate to email the wrong Susan, so email me again and I will email you back. I tried to find a spot on your blog with you email and I could not find it.
sheltietwo2001@yahoo.com
Denna