Monday, December 10, 2007

I Love Santa....Now

After seeing Clifford last week, Luci decided she could possibly, perhaps, stand to visit Santa. So after the big dental visit (no cavities, by the way!), we headed to the mall. After a quick change of clothes (you must be dressed properly to visit The Man!), we found Santa Claus. Luci ran right up to him and posed for pictures. I love this one: Visiting with Santa.
JT got in on the visit and told Santa one last-minute wish (just in case, he says).

7 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

these are wonderful! SO glad you had success at the dentist and with Santa!!!!

Sonya said...

Those are GREAT!!!

Denna said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Susan!!

Love,
Dad

Lisa said...

Great photos! So glad she would sit with Santa. Love the pics of her in her dress up gown.

The Princess's Mommy said...

What wonderful pictures! I love that Santa and Luci's dress is just too cute!
Monica
www.carteradoptionjourney.blogspot.com

Joan said...

I love this Susan! At 5 my middle DD decided she needed to dress as a princess to see Santa. She put on her Christmas velvet dress complete with princess tiara - everyone else wore jeans. It's one of my favorite pics :o)
JoanE from FG