Our Chaperone:
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Date Night ??
John and I finally got a date night--sort of. JT and Bryan had play practice at the church building. They had their supper provided for them as cast and crew members. It is a 25 minute trip each way, so going home during the practices is almost a silly idea (and wastes lots of gas). So, whomever takes the boys usually stays there or runs an errand in town. John has been out of town since last Wednesday (got home Sunday night) so I packed up a picnic supper for him, Luci and me and we all went to the church with the boys.
Our Chaperone:
Our Chaperone after I suggested Daddy take her to the potty instead of me:
John and Luci going upstairs to the walking track:
Woo-Hoo! Big date. Cheap date.
This is what I think of you two hugging in front of my friends:
Daddy with his big girl. Notice her dress (the one from Fiji) and John's heavy coat. She is hot-natured, he is not!

Our Chaperone:
Labels:
Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! We get to see a photo of you, too. Pretty :) I love your hair.
Post a Comment