Friday, February 08, 2008

Fine Motor Skills

Since Luci cut her hair, I am very careful with her when she wants to cut things. I would not have believed she could do this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. She cut on the lines to cut the squares apart. Really nice! She is 39 months old--and doing as well as my kindergarten students did! John brought home this little dress from Fiji.


5 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW!!! That is wonderful!

Denna said...

That is Great. Very Good Luci!!!

mommy24treasures said...

she is definitely developed in her fine motor skills. wow

Proverbs3122 said...

Such a pretty dress! And way to go, Luci!!

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

Hi we got Ashley's dress in china where ashley is from guizhiou in their walmart. It probaly not going to fit her much longer. she out grew all the nice dresses. I see your all had a nice new year. I do not balme you hiding scissors. ashley loves to cut i think she going to scrapbook like her mom .