I don't know what you think of Mike Huckabee, or what you think of Campbell's Soup, but what I think is the guy on the commercial and Mike Huckabee look a lot alike! Apparently I am not the only one...here is a video from youtube, it is only 17 seconds long.
The guy in the commercial is Matt Servitto. He has a long list of credits here (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0785854/) but I don't know him by any other thing than this sea salt commercial.
Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us. Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province. Please note that this site uses cookies.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Mike Huckabee's Alter Ego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is hilarious!! I have thought the exact same thing!! Every time I see that "sea salt" commerical it makes me think of Huckabee!! It's good to know I wasn't imagining things!! :) Have a great weekend!
Buffi
Post a Comment