Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Backyard and Three Snowflakes

This video is mainly for Mom and Dad. This shows some of our pitiful snow, and also what the side and back of our house and the backyard look like. (Please don't get mad at me for Luci eating the snow off the deck--yuck! I wasn't out there with the kids. And don't laugh at Bryan zooming in on the 3 snowflakes that we accumulated on the deck railing!)

It's one minute long. I love my camera! This was taken with my little camera.

2 comments:

Buffi Young said...

That is SO hilarious!! That was us too...We kept running to the back window to look at the deck. That's the only place we had ANY sort of accumulation. The kids were SO excited. I feel so ripped off when it comes to winter!! We just don't get snow anymore, and I hate that for our kids!! Oh well...maybe we can take a winter vacation somewhere where there is snow!!! Glad to know we were the only ones going crazy at the sight of flurries!! :) have a great week!
Buffi

Just Mairs said...

Susan, have we got a deal for you!! Check out my blog:

http://mairsmomilies.blogspot.com/2008/03/this-post-dedicated-to-willingham.html