Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pretty as a Picture

Our azaleas finally bloomed! I was so tickled. The azaleas in town have bloomed and are looking tired...the azaleas on our road (about 11 miles from town) bloomed a week ago. So, why not ours? I don't know. I checked them every day and nothing...until Monday!

So, what did Luci do? She plucked every blossom on our two little bushes. There are more about to bloom, so maybe I can save those from her cute little fingers.

A bonus: Luci wanted to look like Lilo--the Hawaiian girl in Lilo and Stitch. I think she makes a pretty Lilo.

Luci and JT as Lilo and Stitch.





4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love azeleas. She is beautiful!
They make a cute Lilo and Stitch. Btw, I got the books in the mail. Now to read that book. ;)

The Princess's Mommy said...

How funny! That are a great Lilo and Stitch!! Our azaleas are beautiful right now, too! I LOVE spring!!

Julie Young said...

How cute! Luci sure is getting big!

Our Little Girl is all Grown up! No more Baby! said...

ours did not bloom yet either, buy this time it is really bright pink.