Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Vote for My Cousin!

My Cousin Alison (the prettiest cousin, by the way) has a son in Minor League Baseball. He's at the very end of a contest called Moniker Madness. Please vote him as the rookie with the oddest/funniest name...and Alison, aren't you glad that cousin MaryAnn doesn't have kids in this contest? Who would we vote for then?!


Vote HERE for Will Startup.
Click on the dot next to Will's name, and then the little green button that says, "VOTE FOR ONE."


When I voted earlier, the webpage didn't change but later I noticed that it did, indeed count my vote. So just click anyway!


The voting may only last a day or two, so thanks for trying--




3 comments:

Abby said...

I voted! Does he win something?
Abby

Sonya said...

that was easy! hope he wins!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will vote but can I get some tickets for a Red Sox game - sorry - opposition I know... hehehe... take care