Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
Claire loves to cross her eyes and it just kills me! I read your comment and Claire and Luci definitely resemble each other in some pictures. I had noticed how close they were in age. Claire's b-day is 10/21. What is Luci's? I bet they would have a blast together. Claire was from the Zhenfeng SWI. They don't do a lot of adoptions. When we adopted Claire it was in December and they told us that she was only the 4th that year.
3 comments:
Where did you get that shirt??? I know 2 princesses who need one!
Julie
Claire loves to cross her eyes and it just kills me! I read your comment and Claire and Luci definitely resemble each other in some pictures. I had noticed how close they were in age. Claire's b-day is 10/21. What is Luci's? I bet they would have a blast together. Claire was from the Zhenfeng SWI. They don't do a lot of adoptions. When we adopted Claire it was in December and they told us that she was only the 4th that year.
Keri
Claire is supposed to be 1/2 Bouyei 1/2 Han. That could be why she and Luci look alike. They are both from the same minority.
Keri
Post a Comment