Our life since adding one Chinese sister....I hope you enjoy the journey with us.
Luci is a Yi Baby from Guizhou Province.
Please note that this site uses cookies.
Today I took the kids out for lunch at Rosie's. It is a Tex-Mex food joint. John hates that kind of food, so when he's on a trip, guess what we eat? Luci was finished and tried to escape as I paid for the meal.
wow...you are SO brave to go without John....I am still a little apprehensive to go with just me and the little ones. I'm not so confident in my parenting skills to keep them still!! :)
OH...and your picture above of your parents home..that is SO funny!!!!
So sorry about your deck too. Ours has just rotted and fallen too. UGH!! We just really need to build another one!! Hope you get yours fixed soon!!!
have a great weekend!!! It looks like it's going to be a hot one!! Love ya, Buffi
2 comments:
That is where I ate yesterday. Have you ever tried their chicken lasagna? It is so good, but more than one person can eat. I usually split it.
wow...you are SO brave to go without John....I am still a little apprehensive to go with just me and the little ones. I'm not so confident in my parenting skills to keep them still!! :)
OH...and your picture above of your parents home..that is SO funny!!!!
So sorry about your deck too. Ours has just rotted and fallen too. UGH!! We just really need to build another one!! Hope you get yours fixed soon!!!
have a great weekend!!! It looks like it's going to be a hot one!!
Love ya,
Buffi
Post a Comment