The past week we've had visitors from:
- Paarp, Sweden
- somewhere in Australia, and...
- Beijing, China!
I told Luci, "Someone from China looked at our blog!"
Her response: "It was me!"
I get pretty excited about the out-of-country dots. Several of my Feingold friends in Canada (from Alberta to Nova Scotia) and one in Germany check in frequently, as well as old friends (Melodie, I see Woodbridge on there often!) from all around the USA pop in and I'm thankful for every one of you. I hope our silly family brings some smiles your way!

4 comments:
You bet it does bring a smile! I check it every day, just to see what fun things Bryan, JT and Luci are up to!
Thank you for the sweet comment about Little T. We are so excited and can't wait to go get her!!
Your Luci is a cutie pie!!
~Carla
We have had a few visitors from China too. I often wonder who it is. I should have thought of Luci! LOL That was priceless.
I love my dots around the world too! What fun. Just for the record, for some reason I show up as Huntington, MD when I check in. I have noooo idea where that is! lol Maybe Miriam was reading your blog when I wasn't looking!
Post a Comment